Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day...







We began Father's Day weekend by heading out of town to my parents house.  We spent Saturday hanging out with my parents and my nephews. 

My dad and I
My dad and my nephews 

 My parents live on the coast, but at the same time on a farm.  Almost all our time is spent outside, because there is always something to explore.

My nephew - "Nolan" 

My nephew - "Hunter"


Pool Time 

The best exploring spot at my parents is my father's garden. Remember last week when I posted my raised vegetable garden, not even close to my father's garden. I have to admit I get my vegetable garden love from my father. He starts all his plantings from seed and of course shares them with me. And then once, the seedlings get of size and the Farmer's Almanac says you can plant, this is what happens. Rows and rows of vegetables.

 


After many explorations and lots of southern cooking we returned home on Sunday to spend the evening with Big "M's" family. This Father's day is extra special for Big "M" because this is his first Father's day as a "Grandpa".

Big "M" and Nolan

Big "M", Leslie and Nolan 

I hope all the dad's out there had a great Father's Day weekend and especially those very dear to us that watched over us all weekend from heaven (Big "M's" father and my brother).

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post, Jenn. I wish I had a garden like your dad's!

    ReplyDelete