My artwork of choice for this room is different renditions of the Sunset Draw Bridge, Sunset Beach, NC.
The Master Bath is also very neutral. I continue the black and tan color choice and pops of buffalo check and toile.
My monogram guest towels are from one of my favorite monogram stores Celerie and South
The vintage brass soap dish holds soap shaped into a Westie.
The corner table belonged to my maternal grandmother and always held vintage items at her home. So in keeping with the tradition it now holds several vintage finds at my home.
- Paint - Sherwin Williams Macadamia
- Quilt - Pottery Barn
- Shams, Duvet and Drapes - Custom
- Art Work - Various Artist
- Guest Towels - Celerie and South
- Soap Dish - Vintage estate sales