Monday, April 28, 2014

Ready or Not, Here I Come

Hello Y'all and Welcome to my blog!

Ready or not is how I'm feeling.... I'm a true Southerner and as you know Southerners like to take things a little slow. With that said I'm a little slow of getting into the blog world, but I'm ready.  I hope to share my passions and everyday southern life with you.

I'm married to a free spooling and bag limit lover, better known as "Big M". I have a fabulous step daughter, son n law and the cutest grandson that a "Gigi" could ask for. And last but not least mom to a prestiages Lab "Boomer", spoiled little Westie "Bella" and a duck chaser in training "Ranger".
                                                                   Big "M" and Me

                                                                             Bella

                                                                            Boomer

                                                                            Ranger

I make my home in the Southern state of North Carolina, which I try very hard to fill with all things that I love. I will drive or fly near and far to fetch things that make our home - "Home Sweet Home." And if I'm not inside our home, I'm outside. Give me a pair of wellies and garden glooves and you'll find me digging in the dirt putting my green thumb to use. So while I love all things that make my home - "Home Sweet Home", my family is the center and really what makes my home.

So ready or not, I'm ready to share my passions with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and thanks for stopping by to read my blog.


Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog, Jenn! I'm so looking forward to following you! You are such a cute couple and your pooches are pretty sweet too!
    xoxo,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete