Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Home - Master Bedroom and Bath

The Home tour continues.  Today I am sharing my Master Bedroom and Bath.  This room is probably the most neutral room in our home.  I try to keep it very simple so that it appeals to Big "M" and soothing to the eye.  Black and Tan are my color choices and I pop this with buffalo check and toile.









My artwork of choice for this room is different renditions of the Sunset Draw Bridge, Sunset Beach, NC.



The Master Bath is also very neutral.  I continue the black and tan color choice and pops of buffalo check and toile.




       My monogram guest towels are from one of my favorite monogram stores Celerie and South 


                                 The vintage brass soap dish holds soap shaped into a Westie.


The corner table belonged to my maternal grandmother and always held vintage items at her home.  So in keeping with the tradition it now holds several vintage finds at my home.


Sources:
Master Bedroom

Master Bath

1 comment: